Mobility for All (m4a) advances mobility solutions that improve people’s lives. Solutions must be safe, reliable, sustainable, and accessible for all users. Mobility For All’s mission is to:
• Minimize reliance on single occupancy vehicles and increase shared-use alternatives.
• Promote zero emission modes of transportation.
• Foster interconnectivity of all modes of travel/transportation (i.e. pedestrian, bicycle, vehicle, bus, ferry, rail, and more).
• Work for equitable mobility and tailor solutions that suit communities served.
• Advocate for and support existing (local and regional) transit operations.
• Engage cooperatively and effectively with all stakeholders.
• Implement real solutions.