To enrich and improve the lives of our neighbors by coordinating an annual campaign that supports non-profit organizations serving Bainbridge Island.
One Call for All is unique in the way we conduct our non-profit business:
- 100% of the money received by OCFA goes directly to the non-profit(s) you designate.
- We are run by one part-time Executive Director, along with a working, all-volunteer board with broad community representation.
- We make giving easy! Island residents can easily and securely donate to multiple organizations using a simple donor form included in the annual Red Envelope campaign materials or on our web site. Just click on Donate Now!
One Call for All ensures that each organization participating in the Red Envelope Campaign:
- is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) organization,
- is registered as a charity (eligible to receive charitable donations) with the Washington State Secretary of State’s office, and
- serves Bainbridge Islanders in some way.
One Call for All’s annual Red Envelope campaign helps reduce direct mail solicitation for every Bainbridge household and fundraising costs for island non-profits. We pay credit card fees and brokerage fees for stock gifts, so our nonprofit partners benefit greatly!
Donations to One Call for All are vital to helping Bainbridge Island charities meet the needs of Bainbridge Islanders. While we raise more than $2 million for the agencies that serve Bainbridge Island, our operating budget is only about $100K per year!